During World War II the dense forests of Kočevski rog became an ideal hiding spot for the resistance and national liberation movements. Following an Italian offensive in the summer of 1942, the leaders of the resistance forces fled to forested hills above Polhov Gradec, where they decided Kočevski rog would be the location of partisan hospitals, workshops, schools, printing houses and stores. The leadership returned to Rog on April 17th 1943, setting up a major facility with associated barracks called Baza 20 (Base 20), which is the only resistance base in Europe never discovered during the war and is still preserved today as a major tourist attraction in the form of an open-air museum.
The monument area is overseen by Dolenjska Museum and is open for visitors throughout the whole day. The exhibitions in barracks 16 and 22 are on view on the working days from April 1st to September 30th from 8 am to 16 pm as well as on Sathurdays and Sundays on appointment by phone: +3867 37 31 111, +38641 315 165.
Zakon o dostopnosti spletišč in mobilnih aplikacij (ZDSMA), ureja ukrepe za zagotovitev dostopnosti spletišč in mobilnih aplikacij zavezancev po tem zakonu za vse uporabnike, zlasti za uporabnike z različnimi oblikami oviranosti. Ta zakon se uporablja za državne organe, organe samoupravnih lokalnih skupnosti in osebe javnega prava
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Politika piškotkov.